Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busier than Expected

The  last couple of weeks have flown by. I can't believe that my last day of high school is tomorrow!!!! Yes tomorrow. Over the past couple of weeks I've been getting all my work done for school and just trying to enjoy my last bit of high school. And to make everything better, my passion for runner has been burning brighter than ever!! I am loving running just for me and nobody else. I have been trying different interval workouts and pushing myself. it's been wonderful building my confidence up and feeling better about my workouts. Yay!!
I've been spending more time with my family too. Can't spend enough  ime with my mom, dad, and brother. I even went to my cousins' dance recital and danced at intermission in the ZUMBA demonstration on stage!!! So much fun. And in between the 2 recitals we went to an amazing little restaurant called Yvonne's Cafe in Ocean Grove. Let's just say the food was delicious and everything was fresh and made to order, nothing frozen :) I had the veggie burger and side salad with balsamic vinagrette and have never had anything that great in my life!!
And I went dress shopping for graduation! It only took four hours and about 10 stores before I found the perfect dress at H&M.
Well I will keep you updated more often now that I won't be so busy and crunched for time.
Dev :)

No comments:

Post a Comment