Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Part 1

Memorial Day Weekend marks the ending of school for me although i still have about 3 weeks left. But now we barely do anything in school and it's more like a place to hang out than a place where we're learning. Friday was one of the senior skip days and I took full advantage and stayed home :) I spent the whole day with my best friend, better known as my MOM. We went ran a bunch of errands and just enjoyed each others company. We both went to the State Sectional Group 2+3 Track meet at Monmouth Regional to watch my friend Terrence. He runs in the 400 meter hurdles, 800 meters, and the 400 meters. He won the Group 3 400m hurdles and placed 2nd in the 800m. He's so talented and he's going to the University of Maryland next year to run for their track TEAM!!!!!
Friday night I did an hour of leg and abs work and then settled in for some sleep.
Saturday
Well it was another hot one and extremely humid. My little brother was playing ina  basketball tournament so I definitely wanted to make it to at least 2 of his 3 games that day. I went to the first game at 9:50 am and afterwards headed to  my fave health food place, Natures Corner(I could go on and on about how much I love this place)!! Went home relaxed and then had some lunch, I skipped the 2nd game because I was hungry and needed to eat some lunch. But like I said I made sure I would make it to 2 games so I was then obligated to go to the 7:00pm game which didnt really bother me at all. The game was kinda boring and uneventful but it was nice to get out of the house for a little bit. When I got home I did an hour of butt and legs exercises and then had a snack and went to bed.
Memorial day weekend to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment