Monday, May 23, 2011

Sleep deprived and Fun

Matt,Pat,Kath,Me, and Mike
Okay so this weekend was a little crazy. Let's start with Friday. I got home from school, went for a run on the treadmill because of the rain :( and then did an ab circuit. After that I hopped into the shower packed a snack bag and got picked up by my bestest friend KATH for Relay for Life. Relay For Life. All I have to say is Relay For Life was amazing. I had an absolute blast and didn't get a wink of sleep. But it was so worth it.

Don and his shorts. Ohh boy!
I got home at 6:00am on Saturday and then went to bed at 6:30 only to wake up at 9:30am and see that it was a gorgeous day and I could not waste the day away in my bed. So 3 hours would have to do. I got myself together and realized I was the only one home in my house. To keep me busy I cleaned and then went outside to shoot around(basketball not guns) until my mom and my brother arrived home from his Bball game.
My mom brought me to Nature's Corner, my absolute fave health food store. I got the usual- baked tofu, organic bananas, organic frozen blueberries, prepared sandwiches, dried mango, organic cottage cheese, granola, organic sweet potatoes, siggi's yogurt and peanut butter.
Following our trip, my twin cousins Darien and Dwaine came over to keep my brither company. We all played a pickup game of basketball and Darien and I were victorious against Tim and Dwaine. Pshh Yeah! That was followed by plant shopping and then shoe shopping. Then my mom and I went for a walk on the boarwalk around 8:30pm. When I got home my friend Terr called and asked if I wanted to go to Applebee's with and Kath and of course I wasnt gonna turn an offer like that down. Needless to say I didnt get home til 11:30 and basically passed out from pure exhaustion. Gotta love a busy day though. So much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I used to only run at the beach, but my fiance's father convinced me to try the reservoir and I love it there!

    ReplyDelete