Thursday, April 14, 2011

Runapalooza

Okay, so on staurday I will be running in my first half-marathon. I have to admit I am pretty nervous and a little weary about running 13.1 miles. I have already ran that distance during training and know I can do it but can't help but get butterflies when I think about it. Not to mention the weather is supposed to be a little challenging: Cloudy with 17 mph winds and 32 mph wind gusts, oh and did i forget to mention 42 degrees with a windchill making it feel in the low 30's. Yea so I am going to have to suck it up and just face what I am dealt. The after party should be the highlight of the day :)

Besides being excited for my race on Saturday, I am ecstatic that spring break starts saturday as well. No school for a week, what more could I ask for. So much free time I won't know what to do with it. And I won't have to run almost everyday(because my half training will be done) so there will be even more time than ever. Ahhh I really can't wait. That's all for now.

Dev da Rosie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment