Friday, April 29, 2011

Feels like forever

It feels like forever since I have last blogged. I havebeen somewhat preoccupied. I was on Spring Break from April 16th to April 25th and it was great to get out of school. I just can't stand being stuck inside all day. Anyways my exercising has been on and off for the past 2 weeks. Somedays I worked out a lot and other days, not so much. I just wanted to take a little break after my half marathon and enjoy the free time but now I have hoppd back on the exercising band wagon. Too many days off and I start to feel like a bum. Plus tomorrow I am running in the Revlon Cancer Run in NYC. I am not concerned about getting a certain time, I am just going to enjoy the race and spending time with my aunts and my cousins while I am there. My Aunt Annie and my Aunt Sharon are both running in the race, along with my little cousin Darien. He is awesome. Only 9 years old and can run a 5k in 24:40, not to shabby for a little kid huh? Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Dev da Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment